Great Tower Escape

Started by selfdefiant, June 26, 2023, 11:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

As you wake up, you find yourself trapped inside the towering building. Explore its multiple floors, unravel mysteries, and solve mind-bending puzzles to make your daring escape. Can you conquer the challenges and find your way out? It's time to put your skills to the test!

Play here!

MegaMan87X

Time: 54:18 Seconds!

The Hardest you ever done on This Epic Escape on this Great Tower where you got Kidnapped and Trapped in there.

It was quite a Complex Adventure with Elevator Action to Solve all sorts of Complex Puzzles and to Help a Burger Counter Dude to Escape with you by Helicopter that he Had the Last Jewel!

Tip: Follow the Arrow to Count the Red Squares to see How Many before the Black Squares...

Well Done, SD!
Jason Moore

MegaMan87X

Jason Moore

1sky1heart

You beat me again MegaMan! It took me 27 min 9 sec. I had to collect 15 crumpled napkins from the restaurant area to wipe my tears while I struggled with the slider box on Level 6.  :'(

MegaMan87X

I Struggled too on the first play. The one that Boggled my mind was the Red Square Puzzle. I didn't understand it at first until i had to Reference the Answers on the Walkthrough that made me finally Realized it.

Here is a Protip of a Slider Puzzle: Count how many Levels does a Slider do for each Position based on the Answers. Like From 1 (Top) To 5 (Bottom) Or More. If its not the right Answer you think, Try Another Level Position to place. You'll get it around easily when you think of it.
Jason Moore

1sky1heart