Getting Flash Plugin not responding

Started by ratman, April 26, 2016, 12:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratman

What causes this as I have one computer that does this and it will not even allow the entire page to load, never mind the game.  It does not matter which browser is used

ratman

This computer CAN play SD games that are hosted at mousecity.com however!

selfdefiant

Quote from: ratman on April 27, 2016, 04:40:26 PM
Try Yizzim.com or Yoescape.com, they have our games and should work. It is most likely the video ad that shows before the game that is causing this issue. You can also play all of our games right here in the forum, this way there's no video ad before the game. it should work perfect and since you are a member, you can play! :)
http://melting-mindz.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

ratman

Quote from: selfdefiant on April 28, 2016, 09:46:08 AM
Quote from: ratman on April 27, 2016, 04:40:26 PM
Try Yizzim.com or Yoescape.com, they have our games and should work. It is most likely the video ad that shows before the game that is causing this issue. You can also play all of our games right here in the forum, this way there's no video ad before the game. it should work perfect and since you are a member, you can play! :)
http://melting-mindz.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

Ok, that works great.  The games will load in the forum but not on the page.  Can you fix that bad ad or do you have to wait on another webmaster?  Also, the computer that I use myself does not have this problem, nor does my laptop, but my Mom's machine can play games only in the forum.

selfdefiant

I have no idea why it does this, I have to keep up to date with the ad code they give me. I'm glad it works in the forum!

ratman

Games are also loading on the pages now!  Thank you.

lonewolf1

i was having that same problem and i found out how to fix it.  1.  go into google.  2. go to customize and control chrome. (far right at top- the three lines.)  3. go to settings.  4. go to "on startup" in the box disable "PDF and enable "ILividLive."  hope this works.  it worked for me.  ratman tell your mom "happy mothers day"