Games!

Started by lioniz, March 06, 2014, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lioniz

Hey SD ! How long does it take you to create a new mansion or asylum game? I absolutely love these games and when a new one comes out , I get everything ready ....soda , pencil and paper , turn out the lights and BOOM!! I'M THERE!! Please keep em comin!!
My Lady .

selfdefiant

It takes from 8-12 hours to make either a mansion game or asylum game these days. I'm glad that you enjoy them!

lioniz

So are there any coming today? To say I enjoy them would be an understatement. I AM OBSESSED!!!
My Lady .

selfdefiant

Not today! We're working on it though!

Tabicantra

I love playing your Asylum/Manor games, but lately I cant seem to load them. All I get is a blank page, or the comercials load but then I get a blank widow with no game. Am I missing somthing? I can get to the Black Asylum walkthrough, but I'd rather play than just watch...Me sad....

selfdefiant

Try using Google Chrome or Firefox, lately people have had problems with Internet Explorer. :)

Tabicantra

okay, I'll give it a shot. TY

Stefina64

Adoro gli asilum, però qualche volta cambiate.....asilo....perché sembra di essere stati già  lì....... ;D
Stefina64

micprop

Hi SD!  I'm from Denmark and I love playing your games. I think you are so very talented and clever! I find it incredibly relaxing to play them and most of the photos used, are so very scenic!  They are so beautiful!   I'm so totally addicted and obsessed with your games ESPECIALLY the Asylum games.    I am on a break from work so I had a marathon session with your games a couple days ago, as I had not played for awhile.  I think I played ALL of them!  Now I am suffering from severe withdrawal symptoms!  Certainly looking forward to something new from you soon!  Keem 'em coming and Thank You for making these wonderful games free for us to play online.  you're so amazing!

AxxL

Quote from: micprop on March 21, 2014, 08:37:03 AM
Hi SD!  I'm from Denmark and I love playing your games. I think you are so very talented and clever! I find it incredibly relaxing to play them and most of the photos used, are so very scenic!  They are so beautiful!   I'm so totally addicted and obsessed with your games ESPECIALLY the Asylum games.    I am on a break from work so I had a marathon session with your games a couple days ago, as I had not played for awhile.  I think I played ALL of them!  Now I am suffering from severe withdrawal symptoms!  Certainly looking forward to something new from you soon!  Keem 'em coming and Thank You for making these wonderful games free for us to play online.  you're so amazing!

Micprop, You're a lucky guy. Last I counted it was 61 asylum and there have been a few more since then. You could never ever have played that many games in one session so that means you have a lot of games yet to be played :)

selfdefiant

Quote from: AxxL on April 03, 2014, 07:22:58 PM
Quote from: micprop on March 21, 2014, 08:37:03 AM

Micprop, You're a lucky guy. Last I counted it was 61 asylum and there have been a few more since then. You could never ever have played that many games in one session so that means you have a lot of games yet to be played :)
I didn't realize there were so many. :)

AxxL

Haha, and that is the games me and my friend found. We have searched every inch of internet to find all of them but we  might have missed one or two. And Sneaky are about twice as many if I remember right (don't have the links in this computer). Then if you add all the cartoon-like games for Flonga and other sites the number will be huge!

selfdefiant

Quote from: AxxL on April 03, 2014, 08:48:20 PM
Haha, and that is the games me and my friend found. We have searched every inch of internet to find all of them but we  might have missed one or two. And Sneaky are about twice as many if I remember right (don't have the links in this computer). Then if you add all the cartoon-like games for Flonga and other sites the number will be huge!
I had 369 games on Mochi, which closed. :(

micprop

Hey Axxl, believe me I think I have played just about EVERY Asylum and Sneaky game out there. I searched the net diligently and played them all.  I am a Sneaky hardcore addict.  I can't wait for him to churn out some more stuff!

AxxL

Quote from: micprop on April 04, 2014, 05:28:59 AM
Hey Axxl, believe me I think I have played just about EVERY Asylum and Sneaky game out there. I searched the net diligently and played them all.  I am a Sneaky hardcore addict.  I can't wait for him to churn out some more stuff!

I believe you. I have done the same and I also had walkthroughs made of every game, in two versions. One for people who need to know every little clue and one for the fastest time, or fewest clicks.