Zaxin Walkthrough

Started by liltiger, May 08, 2014, 12:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liltiger

OK PLAYED THIS ONE THREE TIMES NEW GAME PLEASE

sarah a.

THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED ME ON THE RIGHT PATH.  :) :) :)  Fun game and I will play again when I get home.  I love these games and thanks to SD for all your hard working in coming up with games for us to play.  I take care of my mom who has Alzheimer's and these games are my time to relax and unwind.  So thanks for all your help to everyone and SD.

persee1

Indeed, in this game the discovery of the red key is essential, without it we advance more ;D

Suslik

Visited all the rooms, but still no green jem, and seems to miss anagram box. Help please)

Suslik

done and out. Thank you for a nice game)

joy

Anagram box [spoiler]in P on table left of door[/spoiler]
[spoiler]rescue[/spoiler]

jayembee

Quote from: joy on May 11, 2014, 06:00:21 AM
Anagram box [spoiler]in P on table left of door[/spoiler]
[spoiler]rescue[/spoiler]
Actually, the anagram box is in [spoiler]R on table left of door.[/spoiler] Thanks, though; that got me close enough to find it. :)

Pudders

Can anyone give a hint to the location of the orange gem please?  I think it's the only one I'm missing.  Thanks!

AxxL

Quote from: Pudders on May 13, 2014, 08:25:55 AM
Can anyone give a hint to the location of the orange gem please?  I think it's the only one I'm missing.  Thanks!

There are no orange gem so you have to tell what colours you have

apollox

Okay, my problem is the same, I need the blue gem, can't find it......but I love these games, the pictures, the atmosphare, thanks for all games. But I still need  a hint for the blue gem  :-[ who can help me? Thank you!

AxxL

Quote from: apollox on May 13, 2014, 03:26:47 PM
Okay, my problem is the same, I need the blue gem, can't find it......but I love these games, the pictures, the atmosphare, thanks for all games. But I still need  a hint for the blue gem  :-[ who can help me? Thank you!

Blue Gem Hint:
[spoiler]Use the flashlight in a certain room to make the gem visible[/spoiler]

Exact location:
[spoiler]Flashlight in room AA[/spoiler]

apollox

Thank you so much! :)
Greetings from Germany
Apollox

Hallux

Ok, this is probably really daft of me, but I can't find any safe in this game! I have all the gems, the map and all rooms unlocked. I cannot find any safe or orb jar! Please help! Thanks :)

persee1

for Hallux

[spoiler]starting from the departure hall:

2 x right
1 x top
4 x right
the boot is on the left, the gray rectangle, use the figures on paper pasted on drawers[/spoiler]

;)

Hallux

Thanks so much!