Zaxin Walkthrough

Started by liltiger, May 08, 2014, 12:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liltiger

got crowbar and green key can"t go any further

AxxL

I keep finding wrong things :) A pincer when I need a screwdriver, a pink gem when I need any kind if key and strange letter when I need a map

But it doesn't matter because I´'m happy anyway :)

AxxL

I also have 124 orbs but no shop  >:(

Stefina64

Trovato piede di porco,la torcia senza le batterie,batteria dentro un cassetto nella stanza sopra la porta girevole.
Ma cavoli mi manca la mappa, una batteria,la boccetta per gli obis, non riesco a trovare altro  :-[
Stefina64

joy

Zaxin where is the torch  I got 2 batteries

Zaxin dove è torcia

liltiger

where is the screwdriver

joy

Stephina dove è torcia

joy

NM found torch
torcia trovato  :)

joy

ugly alien creature beside toilet, how to get rid, torch or crowbar not working LOL
loving game thank you SD

GrannyPeggy

oooooo so complicated! I was hoping to find a hint as to where the 'store' might be...drats!

FrancoPabloDiablo

First time on here, and during a new game too  :D

Does anybody know where to find the orb jar? Or how to open safe? Have tried using clue from filing cabinet but doesn't seem to work  :(

joy

found red key I think strange brick in wall umm may be entrance to store, no idea yet how to work button puzzle

joy

orb Jar in [spoiler]far right in safe clue on draws filing cabinet safe is on left[/spoiler]
safe sequence [spoiler]30 left 11 right 21 left[/spoiler]

joy

does anyone know how to do spot puzzle tried matching each circle with white thing & pressing circle going round from arrow not worked but maybe sensitive give us a clue SD  :) 

FrancoPabloDiablo

Joy, for spot puzzle... SPOILER...

press the square buttons that correspond to the circles (in order). But watch out, the square buttons change every time you press one so you have to keep searching for each one til you reach the end.