Sneaky Holiday Escape Walkthrough

Started by selfdefiant, April 03, 2014, 12:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

Coming soon!

NurseBilly

Was doing so good on my own, but can't find clue's for the box in T and the suitcase in N. Stuck with a couple of gems, coin, screwdriver, wrench and sneaky coin...

NurseBilly

come on!! there are always so much players when a sneaky is live!!

Dar

Wow I can't believe I'm the first one in.  Usually I'm playing a new game about a day after it came out.  Gotta love Spring Break.  Anyway, I'm already stuck.  I've got 4 black marbles, a knife, and a coin.  Need to find the last marble and can't find it.  There is a poem to Sneaky and a box with the option of 16 different colours???  Help, anyone!!

NurseBilly

can't remember where the marbles are, but you can go up to the pool, check the beds! (all of them)

NurseBilly

first room is a marble, on the kitchen counter, in room L on blue chair/ pillow of chair, room M on little table next to right sofa and on lounge bed near pool

Dar

Thank you, I was sure I checked each room like 8 times - obviously missed the one next to the sofa every time!!!

diannekilic

I am stuck at the same place....briefcase and 5-letter box.    any help out there?

Dar

Dianne I am now stuck at the same place.  Need a 5 letter word.  I'm sure it's something in the poem, just can't figure it out.

selfdefiant

Quote from: Dar on April 03, 2014, 02:41:27 PM
Dianne I am now stuck at the same place.  Need a 5 letter word.  I'm sure it's something in the poem, just can't figure it out.
Look close at the map. The answer is there. :)

mirandroid

The number suitcase is solved by counting the number of letters designated at the bottom of the sheet in the poem. Still can't find the pesky second coin.

apollox

Okay, I press my nose so near the monitor and have a look on the map.. .can't find the hint for the box.... be blind :o?
Greetings from Germany
apollox

selfdefiant

Quote from: apollox on April 03, 2014, 03:14:33 PM
Okay, I press my nose so near the monitor and have a look on the map.. .can't find the hint for the box.... be blind :o?
Greetings from Germany
apollox
Lol, there are some letters missing.  ;D

Dar

Mirandroid- I think the second coin was in T.
Appollox - take a good look at the map - WHAT IS MISSING???