Premium User Membership

Started by selfdefiant, August 26, 2014, 04:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

Quote from: marilo on August 17, 2015, 02:45:06 PM
Hi, I love your games and just became a premium member. Partly because I want to support you and also because I hate all the adds.
So... where do I find the ad-free games?
Cheers,
Marie-Louise
Thank you for becoming a premium member!
Here's a link, you can also find it on the Forum Main page. http://melting-mindz.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0
Cheers,
SD

catmom

SelfDefiant--I just heard that Swiss Miss has passed away. I would like to make a donation in her memory. How may I go about it? Smokejaguar

selfdefiant

Quote from: smokejaguar on September 02, 2015, 07:32:12 AM
SelfDefiant--I just heard that Swiss Miss has passed away. I would like to make a donation in her memory. How may I go about it? Smokejaguar
Really sorry to hear this! I remember her from so long ago!

Here's the donate page.
http://melting-mindz.com/donate.php

catmom

Done! Please ask Sneaky to raise a glass for Swiss Miss! Smokejaguar

selfdefiant

Quote from: smokejaguar on September 02, 2015, 08:57:18 AM
Done! Please ask Sneaky to raise a glass for Swiss Miss! Smokejaguar
Thank you! Will do!!!

zeldafitzg

I am always conflicted as to whether to post questions / clues here on walkthroughs or on the regular Escape Games 24 walkthrough site.  SD, which would you prefer us do?

I have tried to purchase Abandoned 2017 from Google Play, which is where the link sends me, but it says Android.  Where do I go to purchase the game for compute if I decide not to continue as a premium memberr?  I have let my premium membership lapse and am trying to decide whether to renew.  A game every day is not important to me but an occasional Asylum game that is lengthy and well designed is what I enjoy.
Zeldafitzg

selfdefiant

You are more than welcome to post answers and ask for help here. That's what this forum is for, along with the premium membership program. At the moment, I only have Abandoned 2017 on the Google Play store for Android. I am working on getting it up for Windows. Yes, I plan on making more Asylum's for Premium members. :)

Marine Mom

My credit card was just billed $50.00 for my premium membership. Problem is I am not being recognized on your site. My husband changed our email address so I can't change anything with you! I want to play the games in the area I am paying for. Please help me. My old login was marine mom. I can't get anywhere! My new log in is Laure. I'm not on Facebook. Please help me. This is extremely frustrating. Thank you!

selfdefiant

Hello, I'm fixing it right now. I can also change your old account to your new email address, just message me. :)

Marine Mom

I would appreciate that so much. Can I please keep my login marine mom in honor of my son? I found this escape while my son was serving. Thank you so much for assisting me. I appreciate it so very much.

selfdefiant

Quote from: Marine Mom on February 08, 2019, 08:25:48 PM
I would appreciate that so much. Can I please keep my login marine mom in honor of my son? I found this escape while my son was serving. Thank you so much for assisting me. I appreciate it so very much.

Done! :)

D@vidByrn3

Was considering becoming a premium member because I assume the world escape games moving ad that causes slow loading will disappear. But I'm not so sure now after seeing how when I collect and item in one game it won't let it put it in inventory or use it which makes it useless. Another one only shows one letter in an anagram box so that makes it useless as well. Shining asylum lags like crazy and won't let me put items in inventory either. Tried downloading the stand alone flash player and found a couple that had swf at end and were downloadable so I downloaded them and they opened but then it came up and said the game had been jacked and I know 100% that these two were not jacked games online so wondering if anyone has any idea why that's happening. All google, microsoft, apple and facebook say about flash is pure garbage and entire internet started glitching right after they started the kill flash crap. Noticed buggy crap all over the internet 2016 and up. html5 is clearly buggy itself since hidden247 started making games with it in later 2016 to get adjusted to it. They had to remove difference levels, music glitched a lot, sound effects sounded off, loads very slowly. Now the flash ones they converted load quicker and music will start after you hit play but even a few of the musics they had are gone. Seems that all the crap google and these other Luciferian turd places claimed flash did is actually what their players do. I foresee a full internet crash in the future. The security thing is a blatant lie and I have not and will not uninstall flash! I just delete their b.s. "security flash player update" they keep forcing! The way google and microsoft spy on us & they claim to care for our privacy? They make CIA look like toddlers at spying. Adobe was clearly powerless with these globalist turds! I'm so annoyed. I love the newgrounds player & at least you have quite a few games on there. No real reason to remove flash completely. Leaving it disabled in corner would've been enough. This is actually much worse than most think & it's jealousy of Adobe because they're too stupid to make a player as good as flash & they're not getting the money & it may even screw up their spying. They've screwed many flash game makers out of jobs which is a major reason for this covid-19 scam! They're total NAZI Scumbags!