Premium User Membership

Started by selfdefiant, August 26, 2014, 04:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storm

AnnieK, you are welcome ;D  I enjoy reading your comments, you have great suggestions. 

Hey, I am hoping that as premium users we can help SD come up with ways to entice more general users to move over to Premium.  So far I am like what SD has offer and I look forward to seeing how things keep getting better and better.... SD is 8) with me.

Pamster00

I would love to be able to turn off ads in forum - there is no selection for that.

I would love to buy a premium subscription without using PayPal - there is currently and endless looping PayPal maze.

selfdefiant

Quote from: Pamster00 on October 22, 2014, 03:35:09 PM
I would love to be able to turn off ads in forum - there is no selection for that.

I would love to buy a premium subscription without using PayPal - there is currently and endless looping PayPal maze.
When you are premium, you can turn off ads in the forum. Paypal worked for the other members, I'm not sure why there would be a loop. I can always have you pay for the membership directly and I can turn it on in the forum, if you would like to do this, you can email me and we can work it out. info[at]melting-mindz[dot]com

Jack

love to join but live on fixed stipend, games are beyond my budget.

Erzsi

Unfortunately the same thing here - 'beyond my budget'. Exchange rates are too high here  :(
Thanks to you that we can play with your games free too.
I hope I will be able to join once to you.

joy

Hi SD you made me a premium member but then it was took off I don't understand why,

selfdefiant

Quote from: joy on March 03, 2015, 01:29:59 PM
Hi SD you made me a premium member but then it was took off I don't understand why,
It's fixed. ;)

joy

Quote from: selfdefiant on March 03, 2015, 03:08:13 PM
Quote from: joy on March 03, 2015, 01:29:59 PM
It's fixed. ;)
Thank you SD I love sneaky   :-*

Erzsi

Hi SD,

I would like to say thank you for the premium membership (with all its advantages) and for the kind hospitality. It was a nice idea from you.  :)

Have a good weekend!

joy

please how do you get into the premium members forum  :D

selfdefiant

Quote from: joy on March 08, 2015, 04:27:09 PM
please how do you get into the premium members forum  :D
Try again. :)

Storm

SD ...finally you made a resolution to enforce an acquire premium user membership...Hooray! I love your games, however recently I because there were no new games on your website I started my day with New Escape Games...only because I did not see what's new with you. Now I see that I cannot play your games without membership I have enrolled...but my point is those who do not for whatever reasons is simply that their reasons.  I am a strong fan of your games and I am willing to pay the cost to enjoy your games...but do not disappoint me. Please SD I want to support your website a fresh game everyday is what I expect from you, as in the past.   :)

selfdefiant

I'm not forcing premium membership at all. I simply updated the pre game video ad and it isn't working correctly. It is messing up and not loading the game, mostly for players with adblock enabled. As for premium membership. I can't post new games every day. I try to add new games at least once a day but sometimes I'm unable to. I do have to take time off now and then! :) I will do my best to make great games as often as possible! :)

Storm

Quote from: selfdefiant on April 09, 2015, 06:23:10 PM
I'm not forcing premium membership at all. I simply updated the pre game video ad and it isn't working correctly. It is messing up and not loading the game, mostly for players with adblock enabled. As for premium membership. I can't post new games every day. I try to add new games at least once a day but sometimes I'm unable to. I do have to take time off now and then! :) I will do my best to make great games as often as possible! :)

SD you do not have to defend yourself with me...I understand...and trust you understand that gaming is simply that..."gaming" and those of us who participate fully understand this...as for you not being able to post a game everyday...understandable...but you have to understand your fans such as myself have grown to expect a game from everyday because that's what you have lead us to expect.  However I have noticed lately that you are posting games of others which I attribute to you taking a break...all understandable...no explanation needed.  Stay Cool and true to Sneaky!

Best,

marilo

Hi, I love your games and just became a premium member. Partly because I want to support you and also because I hate all the adds.
So... where do I find the ad-free games?
Cheers,
Marie-Louise