Abandoned in Alaska Walkthrough

Started by zeldafitzg, November 11, 2016, 01:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeldafitzg

Zeldafitzg

zeldafitzg

Aha!  Don't forget to look at the clock.
Zeldafitzg

sBaldwin

Just wanted to point out that [spoiler]the clue for the stones on the screen just below the general store is wrong.  On the sign, it says, 625341.  When you click on the stones in this order, it won't work.  Nothing will happen.  The correct order to click on them is 624531.  This will give you the $10 bill you need.[/spoiler]  Sorry, don't mean to nitpick, but this caused me more than a little frustration and I just wanted to save others the hassle. :-[  Otherwise, I really loved this game!

Lyne

Quote from: sBaldwin on December 15, 2016, 11:17:31 PM
Just wanted to point out that [spoiler]the clue for the stones on the screen just below the general store is wrong.  On the sign, it says, 625341.  When you click on the stones in this order, it won't work.  Nothing will happen.  The correct order to click on them is 624531.  This will give you the $10 bill you need.[/spoiler]  Sorry, don't mean to nitpick, but this caused me more than a little frustration and I just wanted to save others the hassle. :-[  Otherwise, I really loved this game!

Sorry about that but if I do the code that you say is the correct one, it doesn't work. However, the hint code 625341 on the sign did work and make appear a $10 bill.