Allow program to store on my computer?

Started by zeldafitzg, October 30, 2016, 04:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeldafitzg

Hi----

Sometimes when I start an SD game, I get a message asking if I'll allow the program to store information on my computer.

What is the purpose of this?  I'm not sure what will be stored.

Thanks----

Zelda
Zeldafitzg

selfdefiant

All of my games save your progress. In order for this to happen, you must allow Flash Player to store the data locally on your pc. That's all, some games that are larger take up more space. If you ever have a game not working correctly, it's because it isn't allowed to store the data.

zeldafitzg

Thanks, SD, for clarifying.  Next time I will click Allow.
Zeldafitzg

lonewolf1

to SD  thanks for the info on that.  i wondered about that too.  i was always told not to do that cuz it would take up too much space on my pc.  i was told it never gets erased even when i do my disk clean-up.  do you know any thing about that?  thank you for any info you can give me on this.  i trust you.   8)

selfdefiant

You can limit the amount of space that is taken and you can always go and erase all of the data but to do so you will have to go into the folder and do it manually. It is really easy, just Google, Flash Shared Object Folder Location, for whatever version of Windows or Mac you are using.  ;)