Abandoned Park Escape

Started by selfdefiant, June 05, 2024, 01:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

The city skyline looms in the distance, a stark contrast to the unsettling quiet of the empty park. Once a bustling haven of activity, it now stands eerily silent with no one in sight. You find yourself alone within its towering gates, surrounded by winding paths and deserted playgrounds. With no clear way out and the sense of isolation growing, you must rely on your wits and resourcefulness. Can you solve the puzzles and uncover the hidden clues to find your way back to freedom? Your escape begins now.

Play here!

MegaMan87X

Time: 25:47!

A Fun Escape outta a Abandoned Park and all Puzzles where fun to interact!

Took me while for to find out that the Soccer Ball is Interactive!

Well done, SD!
Jason Moore

selfdefiant

Good job figuring it out! Thanks for playing! ;)

Skink

Hi SD!
There is a bug in this game: if you go to the gate and click its upper-right corner, you escape immediately.
(Yeah, climbing over the gate is the first thing I thought of when I saw the gate :) )

CougWife

SD - The bug happened to me as well.  I was looking around for a shovel to dig in the sand and had 4 of the marbles.  But when I clicked on the upper right of the gate I escaped.  A little "laggy" but otherwise great game.  I always love these.

1sky1heart

About 12 minutes to get the key and escape. This was great 8) , thank you for this one! The game mechanics are smooth, navigation is straightforward and easily executed. I like the 'depth' of areas, it uses 3D to advantage so I felt that it was a virtual space. I also liked the color palates you chose for the playground and the town areas which added to realism and enhanced the 3D aspect. This was fun to play. I had a good hunt for what I expected to be a pencil, so obviously I overlooked that it was a kid's playground lol