On vacation?

Started by pixelhuntress, June 17, 2018, 07:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixelhuntress

Hey SD, been missing new games for awhile! If you're on vacation, hope you're having a great time & not developing! ;) If not, hope you're ok :)

-pixelhuntress

selfdefiant

Actually, I lost my wife of 17 years, unexpectedly last Sunday. I am unable to do much at this time, I posted a small thing on Melting-Mindz facebook page but I realize not everyone sees it. Thank you for your support in this difficult time.

pixelhuntress

Omg, I'm so sorry! I can't imagine what you're going through right now. Hang in there & don't worry about new games, we'll be around as long as it takes. Your games have really helped me get thru a lot of rough days in my life, so I wish I could do the same for you :/ Take care & hang in there...

pixelhuntress/Elisa

selfdefiant

Thank you. I'm glad to hear that my games have helped you. I will be back at it soon.

lonewolf1

i am so sorry to hear about your wife.  my prayers and blessings to you and your family.  i don't do facebook, so i didn't know til today.  take care and take as much time as you need.  may God be with you and your family in your hour of need.    :)

Vigilance247

SD! Your games always help me when life is going wrong. That is how I first came to find your games. I was in a bad spot in life and instead of going out and drinking my problems away. I started playing your games. I just want you to know that you have brightened many days for myself and others with your wonderful and challenging games. Thank you very much! 

To show my sincere appreciation for you and the games that you create, I just became a Lifetime Premium Member!

My sincere condolences to you and your family with much love and support to you!

selfdefiant

I just saw that. Thank you so much! It really makes me happy to know that my games touch so many people in good ways. Not many people will tell me but I know. :) Thanks again! :)

Vigilance247