Welcome to the New Melting-Mindz Forum!

Started by selfdefiant, March 06, 2014, 03:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

Feel free to discuss what you like about Melting-Mindz games!

lioniz

My Lady .

khrysi123

Hi SD! My name is Khrys, and I live in Michigan.  I have been a long time fan of yours, and the posters on the walkthroughs!!

selfdefiant

Quote from: khrysi123 on March 06, 2014, 11:00:44 PM
Hi SD! My name is Khrys, and I live in Michigan.  I have been a long time fan of yours, and the posters on the walkthroughs!!
Welcome Khrys, Thank you for your walkthroughs! I used to live in Michigan, you had a lot of snow this season!

Dar

Hello SD
I have never written in or commented on any sites but I just want you to know that I absolutely LOVE your games.  Especially the asylum/mansion ones and the Sneaky ones.  Thank you so much for all the hours of enjoyment you have given me.  I find your games are unique and they are definitely my favourites of any escape games I have played.  Looking forward to many more.

iampat

Hi Self Defiant - I used to belong to the previous Melting Mindz forum, and was disappointed when it closed down.  Wonderful to see it back.  Being from Australia, I don't get to participate in the live games. but enjoy them so much.  I love reading the walkthroughs and comments from other players.

Brigitt

Hallo Self Defiant,

I live in Germany and I catched fire on your games with the one, that has 99 rooms. It was a huge game.

For a long time I tried to write comments on "Escape Games 24", when there was a new game going on from you. I even created an account by Google and also by "Blooger.de", but I never learned how to write commentaries there.

But meanwhile its OK for me, just reading the comments, because I don't need them so often any more. Also is my English a bit rusty.

I hope, that this forum will be used a bit more frequent than the old one. Maybe the new games could be discussed here, so that I can comment a little bit, here and there.

Thank you so much fore your games, I love them. Keep on creating!

mjmilam

Hi Self Defiant,

I am a mental health professional. I evaluate a lot of distressed patients and write a lot of reports. My work is extremely demanding, pressured, and stressful.

The best way for me to unwind and relax is to work through one of your challenging games (with some help, of course). I have started recommending your work to other stressed-out professionals.

Thank you so much for allowing me to benefit from your creative and therapeutic games. I am eternally grateful. I know the good you do will come back to you in spades. :-)

frantic freddie

Howdy from the Old West SD!

Always enjoyed your games, even though they sometimes have me bangin' my head against the wall  :D

I know you don't take the pics in your games, but as a retired Realtor I enjoy looking at the houses & trying to figure out if they're European or American. There's one item that I can always rely on to tell me which is which (aside from furnishings & sometimes you'll have the location in the description), I'll let you figure out what that is ;)

Keep up the good work amigo, I've also been a musician for the last 40 years so I understand the value of entertaining people.

BTW, my wife hates you ;)
Yeehaaw!

selfdefiant

Quote from: frantic freddie on April 20, 2014, 04:06:04 PM

Always enjoyed your games, even though they sometimes have me bangin' my head against the wall  :D

I know you don't take the pics in your games, but as a retired Realtor I enjoy looking at the houses & trying to figure out if they're European or American. There's one item that I can always rely on to tell me which is which (aside from furnishings & sometimes you'll have the location in the description), I'll let you figure out what that is ;)

Keep up the good work amigo, I've also been a musician for the last 40 years so I understand the value of entertaining people.

Thanks! It's great to be able to create things for the whole world to enjoy, or hate. :) I'm not sure what "Item" you are talking about, but I'm thinking.... Glad you like the games, sorry about your wife doesn't. My wife used to hate it too, now she helps!

frantic freddie

Quote from: selfdefiant on April 20, 2014, 04:29:14 PM
Quote from: frantic freddie on April 20, 2014, 04:06:04 PM

Thanks! It's great to be able to create things for the whole world to enjoy, or hate. :) I'm not sure what "Item" you are talking about, but I'm thinking.... Glad you like the games, sorry about your wife doesn't. My wife used to hate it too, now she helps!
My wife doesn't really hate you, she just knows that when I'm playing one of your games I don't like to be bothered. She's the same way about her cross-stitch :D we've been married 34 years

As far as the "Item" I have a hint I could give you, but I'll wait to see if you or anybody else can figure it out ;)
Yeehaaw!

Sharon3551

Hi SD I've been playing all of your SSSG and escape games and I love them! Very challenging! How do you get into a live escape game. This site is kind of hard to move around especially if you aren't very "techie". Thanks for all the fun!

selfdefiant

Quote from: Sharon3551 on April 25, 2014, 10:58:06 AM
Hi SD I've been playing all of your SSSG and escape games and I love them! Very challenging! How do you get into a live escape game. This site is kind of hard to move around especially if you aren't very "techie". Thanks for all the fun!
I try to send out a news letter when there's a new game. I also post the new ones on Facebook. :)

Brigitt

Storm

SD I have been a long time fan of your games.  I don't post on any sites save for yours.  I live in Santa Barbara, CA and look forward to playing your games everyday!  For me, for me, your games are challenging and relaxing and  they are a lot of fun.  I wish I could put together such challenging puzzles the way you do...there's always some surprise, something sneaky put into plain view yet, overlooked as an unimportant.  You keep me aware and my mind sharpen for the not so oblivious clues and items.  Thank you!