Can't Play

Started by christines555, March 02, 2015, 02:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christines555

I haven't been able to play any games.  It will start playing for a few minutes and then I get booted out and my internet shuts down.  I have a new laptop - less than six months old with Windows 8 and Internet 11.

Can anybody help?  Thanks.

joy

HI
Quote from: christines555 on March 02, 2015, 02:17:23 PM
I haven't been able to play any games.  It will start playing for a few minutes and then I get booted out and my internet shuts down.  I have a new laptop - less than six months old with Windows 8 and Internet 11.

Can anybody help?  Thanks.

I was having problems I left clicked on the game & got adobe player then unticked hardware acceleration & it worked although it was paying better in the last few days it's great now, hope this helps

KatK

I have a slightly different problem - (and I clear my adobe caches regularly and haven't had hardware acceleration on in years...)

This is specific to Melting-Mindz.  I can play on Yizzim, OddSoul, etc. with little problem. It's NOT your games that are the problem.

The video ad on top right (used to be bottom right) keeps reloading and reloading and reloading ads - even if you try to pause/stop it - and the game I'm trying to play gets slower and slower and slower until it's unplayable.

Please see comments from Mecurial Rust toward the bottom of Axylem Rehash comments in EG24 for more detail - he/she also mentions that one ad.

selfdefiant

Quote from: KatK on March 15, 2015, 07:21:46 AM
I have a slightly different problem - (and I clear my adobe caches regularly and haven't had hardware acceleration on in years...)

This is specific to Melting-Mindz.  I can play on Yizzim, OddSoul, etc. with little problem. It's NOT your games that are the problem.

The video ad on top right (used to be bottom right) keeps reloading and reloading and reloading ads - even if you try to pause/stop it - and the game I'm trying to play gets slower and slower and slower until it's unplayable.

Please see comments from Mecurial Rust toward the bottom of Axylem Rehash comments in EG24 for more detail - he/she also mentions that one ad.
Thanks for letting me know about this, that ad has been removed from the game pages. :)

joy

mine is all working great now, so pleased as it was nearly impossible earlier,

ffemt53

The video ads when I'm playing a game keeps reloading every 30 seconds to a minute, and the game I'm trying to play gets slower and unplayable until it freezes all together.

Is there any way you could turn the video ad into a static ad on the game play page?

Melting -Mindz is not the only flash site that has this problem.

selfdefiant

Quote from: ffemt53 on June 17, 2015, 11:53:58 AM
The video ads when I'm playing a game keeps reloading every 30 seconds to a minute, and the game I'm trying to play gets slower and unplayable until it freezes all together.

Is there any way you could turn the video ad into a static ad on the game play page?

Melting -Mindz is not the only flash site that has this problem.

Can you tell us exactly which ads are doing this? Also the location, a screenshot if you can would really help.
Thanks!

ffemt53

It's the AdChoices in the upper corners of the game play screen. Also when they start, the video will automatically scroll the screen up to them.

Sorry I don't know how to do screen shots using windows 7 yet.

The blue stars shows the areas in which the videos are at.

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/2687/EtCZHs.jpg