Stopping by to say hello!

Started by 1sky1heart, June 14, 2020, 06:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1sky1heart

Just did a replay of Haunted Doors.... one of my fave games. The photos and graphics are amazing, always a visual feast.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying the new games! ;D

selfdefiant

Thank you!! I need to make another game like this! :)

1sky1heart

Also just found "When the Lights Go Out" --which I somehow missed since it was published ....
It was fun!

selfdefiant

That one was a bit different. I was trying new things with that. :)

1sky1heart

Another replay day!!

Revisited Abandoned Plantation..... the photos are awesome!  8)
So many things in those rooms are the same as quite a few things from my parents early home. Wardrobes, dressing tables,  clocks.... like going back in time :)

I often wonder where you get your photos for your games. The ones in this game are really unique. My son does urbex and rural abandonments and is a pretty good photographer, so I have an appreciation for stuff like this.

Anyone else get excited about the photo visuals in SD's games?   :)

selfdefiant

I do get a lot of my photos from urban explorers, the photos are my favorite part of the games! If your son can send me photos, I will definitely use them. :)

1sky1heart

I asked. But I didn't know that right now he's working on a major house move that will take some time. So all of his urbex work is on hold for the foreseeable future. When the chaos subsides, I'll give him a prompt.

BTW, Abandoned is your most epic game! I really didn't think that was your posting. I looked today, it's gone.
Some people, tho  >:( !!!