A new game is coming!

Started by selfdefiant, July 26, 2016, 12:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

A new game is coming! It will be a bit different but have much of what every asylum fan loves! There's something that has been up for discussion. When in a game that has multiple paths and right and wrong ways to go, one might choose the wrong way and the story ends, the player starts over. Some might not like having to start over but with a large game with multiple outcomes, it is necessary. Does this seem like a problem? If so what is the solution?

lonewolf1

WOW WHAT AN EXCELLENT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  if someone gets upset at starting over, then they should not play.  i totally love this idea.  it would be the pinnacle of your games.  just make sure there is a map, please.  the different outcomes would be great.  then you could play it more than once.  i am really excited to play this game.   thank you SD for asking advice on this.  it shows you really care about us.   :D   ;D   8)

Storm

SD I think this is a wonderful idea!  I have waited for such a game from you and would loved to play such a game...I have always been interested in playing a game having multiple outcomes based upon the players' choices ...it's simply the way of life... outcomes reflect our choices that is, sometimes right and often times not...as for starting a game over...I like that idea too...in do so you can perhaps understand why a particular choice made was not the best...and if a player doesn't want to start over...oh well...as lonewolf1 said..."then they should not play."   I cannot wait  :) :) :) :)