Zaxin Walkthrough

Started by liltiger, May 08, 2014, 12:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wedges

If anyone else has issues with objects vanishing:
After you pick up the screwdriver, click one of the empy slots in your inventory and remember which slot it is. The SD is there, only you can't see it. When you need it, click that slot and then click the object that requires using the SD. Then place the invisible SD back to an empty slot and pick up the object that you found. But if you forget what slot you placed the SD, just hover over empty slots and watch for the description below. Where it says Screwdriver, SD is there.

The same applies for the gems. They vanished after I placed them on the book, but when all gems were placed, even though I couldn's see them, I was able to open the book.

Ginner

Quote from: wedges on May 08, 2014, 07:14:32 PM
Does anyone else have issues with objects disappearing? I found the screwdriver and clicked on it, but it disappeared. When I tried putting gems on the book, they disappeared, too.

Also, when I tried to buy the crystal ball, the grim reaper told me I needed a map to buy it. But I have the map, only the description says it's a scroll.

I'll try again tomorrow.  :(

Ginner

Help with the purple key?

Ginner

Found it in elevator shaft! :D

selfdefiant

Quote from: wedges on May 08, 2014, 07:42:34 PM
After you pick up the screwdriver, click one of the empy slots in your inventory and remember which slot it is. The SD is there, only you can't see it. When you need it, click that slot and then click the object that requires using the SD. Then place the invisible SD back to an empty slot and pick up the object that you found. But if you forget what slot you placed the SD, just hover over empty slots and watch for the description below. Where it says Screwdriver, SD is there.

The same applies for the gems. They vanished after I placed them on the book, but when all gems were placed, even though I couldn's see them, I was able to open the book.
It's fixed. I updated the game and didn't realize that it did that. :)

Ginner

Thanks SD! Any help with the orange and green gems?

Ginner

Got the green gem, just need orange now.

Ginner

Wasn't orange, but purple. Got it and out!!

Siyanor

I think I'm just not finding some of the puzzles... I seem to have done everything in every room, but I'm still missing 2 gems, haven't used the anagram clue, and did nothing in the bathroom besides get rid of the creature for seemingly no benefit.

Edit: Found a chair but have nothing I can do with it.

-- Missing just 1 gem now.

Got out. Anagram puzzle was just really hard to actually find... in stark contrast to the hint for it which was in plain sight.

wedges

Quote from: selfdefiant on May 08, 2014, 07:55:34 PM
Quote from: wedges on May 08, 2014, 07:42:34 PM

It's fixed. I updated the game and didn't realize that it did that. :)
At least it forces players to be more intuitive and resourceful. :) Thank you for another wonderful game. Looking forward to the next one.

persee1

I do not find the purple key, read she was in the elevator shaft but share an activity on the boards that does not work, help :(

liltiger

any one know the answer to the box in  L

persee1

not yet found the index for this box, probably behind an unopened door, you find the purple key, if yes can tell me where she is hiding, thank you.

liltiger

can"t find anything  best game yet  ut sure could use a hint

persee1

found the purple key, use the hammer ;D