joy

Any clue for pincers please all asking

gwen_lleu

hey
looks like I need a screwdriver and two keys: gold and purple
Any help?

FrancoPabloDiablo

Joy, Pincers in... SPOILERS...

Same room as anagram clue and button box!

gwen_lleu

woooops found the purple key) nice!

gwen_lleu

joy

thanks got em clue for silver room puzzle in room above arches 

Stefina64

Ce l'ho fatta! Sono Fuori, è stata davvero dura, anche perché la mappa purtroppo si ottiene in fondo al gioco. Il puzzle dei quadratini e cerchi mi ha dato un bel daffare. Si parte dalla prima casella cliccando i quadrati,si ottiene un disegno che purtroppo non rimane evidenziato e si va avanti cliccando i quadrati in ordine.  :D fatto 793695 punti
Un consiglio con la torcia, andate a ispezionare  tutte le stanze...... ;D
Stefina64

joy

out 667 highest ever I think great game challenging thanks SD 

selfdefiant

We fixed the map, and added it earlier in the game. Also we got rid of a new puzzle box that wasn't very fun. :)

persee1

SD thank you, I wondered if I could finish a game with this box to blue square, I prefer the new ;)

AxxL

Haven't replayed so just wandering, was this the "pink gem"-box? I loved that one :)

wedges

Does anyone else have issues with objects disappearing? I found the screwdriver and clicked on it, but it disappeared. When I tried putting gems on the book, they disappeared, too.

Also, when I tried to buy the crystal ball, the grim reaper told me I needed a map to buy it. But I have the map, only the description says it's a scroll.

I'll try again tomorrow.  :(

Muffet

Help, I cant find the screwdriver anywhere.  Got most gems but not enough to open the book 

Muffet

Re Wedges - I noticed the same thing with the book and when I tried to buy the crystal ball he told me I needed the map to use but i already have it????

wedges

Quote from: Muffet on May 08, 2014, 07:14:57 PM
Help, I cant find the screwdriver anywhere.  Got most gems but not enough to open the book
Sorry, I don't remember exactly where it is. It's in one the top rooms, I think after you use the purple key.
[spoiler]It's on window ledge.[/spoiler]