Zaxin Walkthrough

Started by liltiger, May 08, 2014, 12:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrannyPeggy

Great game! I hope more folks find this forum from eg24, which has long been the go-to page for live games. I'd much rather be here. 8)

liltiger

Joy where did you find red key

FrancoPabloDiablo

Has anybody figured out how to get that grey key? And what to do with the pink gem?

joy

thanks  :) tried & my laptop pad too quick or slow will keep trying now I know was right will take ages  :(

joy

found red key with torch keep looking can't remember which room only it was dark   

frantic freddie

Good timing SD, weather just turned crappy here  :D
Yeehaaw!

FrancoPabloDiablo

Liltiger, Where did you pincers and where?

joy

orb jar look post reply 12  :)

FrancoPabloDiablo

OK, I am stuck with the torch and crowbar (both already used), pink gem and clues for two puzzles that I don't know what to do with. Can also see the grey key but can't get it (need pincers or something I think). Anybody know anything I don't???  :(

Stefina64

Aiutoooooooo non ho capito nulla nella scatola dei quadratini e cerchi, non succede nulla  :'( :'( :'(
Stefina64

liltiger

I haven"t got gray key still on puzzle

felicity Retama

If I remember right, the Red key is  in T use torch

joy

bottiglia di sfere in sicurezza alla camera molto scorretto con classificatore indizio sulla sicurezza destra a sinistra ho bisogno di ricominciare a trovare le batterie non mi ricordo

box quadrati è gemma è necessario premere ogni possesso quadrato lampo bianco a partire da freccia

Icyyc12

finally got out! pincers are in the room with 6letters( the word should be rescue) and a box, so you can get grey key.

kvalljo11

Where is the screwdriver?