Abandoned Haunted Manor X

Started by selfdefiant, March 01, 2024, 03:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

In Abandoned Haunted Manor X, delve into a world shrouded in mystery and darkness. As a supernatural expert, you're tasked with banishing the evil that haunts the manor. Navigate through eerie rooms, solve puzzles, and uncover the tragic past of this forsaken place. Your journey through the night ends with the dawn of a new day, marking the triumph over the manor's malevolent spirits.

Play here!

MegaMan87X

Time: 21:10!

It was Quite the Assignment to Exorcise Evil Spirits from a Fine Lady's Ancestral Mansion.

Anagram was quite Complex, Had no Imagination so had a quick look at walkthrough to see what idea of a seven letter word comes from the paper...

Tip: You just gotta be "Open" about it!

Excellent work, SD!
Jason Moore

MegaMan87X

New Record: 5:37!

Good luck making to the top.
Jason Moore

1sky1heart

Any day a new SD game drops is a great day. Any day I can roll up to a country pile at the helm of a vintage classic for a little weekend exorcising, is an occasion to crack open a root beer!

Lately, I've been digging into the dusty archives of your work, and today Manor X beckons. Over time the progression of reliable mechanics, new imagery, and story line says a lot about your years of hard work.  8) 
My laws, SD, your games just get better and better.

That's a big thankee pardner, and one way for gamers to say so is hitting that 'did you like this game' thumbs up button at the bottom of the game.  So, gamers, HIT IT!  :D

Vigilance247

Excellent game!
Time 17:34 no walkthrough

Vigilance247

selfdefiant

Many thanks! I do try to keep improving and adding new ideas. :)

STORM!

AWESOME game SD...it was quick on for me, but a lot of fun.  The best 26 mins I have spent in while.