Vote for your favorite!!!!

Started by selfdefiant, April 10, 2014, 09:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

Vote for your favorite type of escape games!

micprop

I just love the Asylum games..I can't get enough of those orbs!

selfdefiant

Quote from: micprop on April 10, 2014, 10:40:58 AM
We were thinking of making an orb hunting game set in an asylum. Would this be fun????

MiMi13

I really enjoy all your games, but the ones that last for more then 10 minutes, are my favorites; asylums and escape the houses, you know what I mean. I wait for a new one every week. Thanks for all the work you put into your games.

Stefina64

Mi piacciono molto gli asylum e escape beach . Complimenti  ;D
Stefina64

micprop

Quote from: selfdefiant on April 10, 2014, 10:46:35 AM
Quote from: micprop on April 10, 2014, 10:40:58 AM
We were thinking of making an orb hunting game set in an asylum. Would this be fun????

Yes, Yessss SD!  Anything involving orbs would be fun!

Patan

It's difficult to decide on which I enjoy the most.  The ones that last a while and are a bit complicated, but not too impossible, are best.

Asylums are probably my favourites, but the various location escapes are good too, as are the more "cartoony" escapes.

Dar

I would have to say that Patan answered exactly the same way I would have.

Sarah

I agree with you all.
All games are good, clever and fun to play, but if I must pick one it has to be asylum  8)

mistarogerz

I voted Asylum games but my favorite was Echoes Of The Past.

persee1

I vote for Asylum, all these places decrepit, sometimes disturbing are really excellent for this kind of games, I often wonder where you find all these pictures, it says the villas you visit us are also amazing, so still, again and again. ;)

simone

Oi! :D
Sou do Rio de Janeiro, Brasil e apaixonada pelos seus jogos.
Meus preferidos são os de mansões de luxo e asilos. Mas curto os outros enquanto fico a espera de novos desafios.
Visito sua página diariamente. Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!!!
Beijos!!!

selfdefiant

frantic freddie

I really like the Asylum series, but then I like weird & creepy places :)

Yeehaaw!

NurseBilly

I'm in for the Sneaky games! Someone posted once 'why do we have to escape such a beautiful house/ island'  ;) I like the decor of the games and the fact that they aren't timed. Like the asylums also, but I find them often too dark to find things (alco bc of my screen, I know...). Thank you for all the games SD, but most for the SSSG series!