Abandoned Library

Started by selfdefiant, December 04, 2023, 06:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

You finally wake after a long slumber. Not knowing what happened or why you seem to be in an abandoned library. Your last thoughts are blurry and something doesn't seem right. All you can do is look for a way to escape.

Play here!

MegaMan87X

Time: 00:22:21!

A Epic escape Outta a Complex Library and it was indeed challenging.

The Puzzles are epic but i solved everything and escaped without the use of a Walkthrough!

Well done 3D game as ever, SD!
Jason Moore

Vigilance247

Anyone else having an issue playing the game? The green back arrow stops working when I click on the magnifying glass and zoom in on a puzzle. It seems like the hotspot for the puzzle is on top of the green back arrow. So, when I click on the green back arrow I zoom back into the puzzle instead of the main game.

selfdefiant

Check if you are zoomed in or out in your browser. It did mess up for me when it was anything other than 100% zoom

1sky1heart

This one was a little tricky for me. Nothing about the game or the coding -which was all perfectly executed- but just that I had a hard time finding clues. And then there's my genetically-sponsored lack of any sense of direction :o  It took me almost half an hour to get the escape key :-[  I did like it a lot, good game, SD, so thank you v much for this one. 12/10 will definitely replay at some point.