Recent posts

New Games / Re: Xmas Mahjong
Last post by MegaMan87X - December 18, 2023, 06:17:08 PM
Awesome 45 Levels of Christmas Mahjong.

Can you beat them all?
New Games / Re: Hooda Escape North Pole 20...
Last post by MegaMan87X - December 18, 2023, 05:44:54 PM
Time: 152 Seconds!

A Nice quick escape from Santa's Workshop in the North Pole in 2023! All three Presents Delivered to be sent back home from St. Nick himself!

Well done and Merry Christmas, SD!
New Games / Re: Abandoned Library
Last post by 1sky1heart - December 15, 2023, 01:17:40 PM
This one was a little tricky for me. Nothing about the game or the coding -which was all perfectly executed- but just that I had a hard time finding clues. And then there's my genetically-sponsored lack of any sense of direction :o  It took me almost half an hour to get the escape key :-[  I did like it a lot, good game, SD, so thank you v much for this one. 12/10 will definitely replay at some point.
Last post by selfdefiant - December 15, 2023, 08:27:36 AM
Check if you are zoomed in or out in your browser. It did mess up for me when it was anything other than 100% zoom
New Games / Very Sneaky Christmas
Last post by selfdefiant - December 15, 2023, 08:24:27 AM

Once again, it's Christmas time. Sneaky loves to celebrate Christmas and also loves to drink Christmas tree water, but before Santa can come, we must get a Christmas tree, then go take it home, set it up and decorate it. What are you waiting for? Let's go!

Play here!
New Games / Hooda Escape Ice Skating 2023
Last post by selfdefiant - December 15, 2023, 07:45:36 AM

You were ice skating with your friends and they left you! Explore the area, collect items, solve puzzles and find a way to escape!

Play here!
New Games / Xmas Mahjong
Last post by selfdefiant - December 13, 2023, 10:26:47 AM

Xmas Mahjong Tiles is the classic tile-matching game with christmas theme. Match the pairs of the same tiles to clear them. You can select only those pairs which have either left or right side open. You need to clear all the tiles before the time runs out, then play as fast as possible. Hints and Shuffles buttons can help you.

Play here!
New Games / Hooda Escape North Pole 2023
Last post by selfdefiant - December 08, 2023, 08:41:07 AM

You went to bed and when you woke up you were at the North Pole! Explore the area, collect items, solve puzzles and find a way to escape!

Play here!
Last post by Vigilance247 - December 07, 2023, 01:08:36 PM
Anyone else having an issue playing the game? The green back arrow stops working when I click on the magnifying glass and zoom in on a puzzle. It seems like the hotspot for the puzzle is on top of the green back arrow. So, when I click on the green back arrow I zoom back into the puzzle instead of the main game.
Last post by MegaMan87X - December 05, 2023, 10:07:17 AM
Time: 00:22:21!

A Epic escape Outta a Complex Library and it was indeed challenging.

The Puzzles are epic but i solved everything and escaped without the use of a Walkthrough!

Well done 3D game as ever, SD!