Escape Insanity

Started by selfdefiant, March 14, 2023, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

Dive into Escape Insanity, the ultimate abandoned asylum escape game experience! Unravel dark secrets, solve cryptic puzzles, and navigate eerie corridors as you test your wits and courage. Immerse yourself in the atmospheric adventure, captivating storyline, and unforgettable challenges. Perfect for seasoned enthusiasts or newcomers, grab your friends and see if you can escape the insanity!

Play here!

MegaMan87X

Score: 2228

A Incredible Escape Out of a Asylum of Insanity.

The Puzzles where as Easy as Potatos Except the Anagram was as Sneaky as ever that i admit i had to look at a walkthrough in order to find a Idea to it and here it is. Just Gotta be Capital about it!

Overall i was Unnerved by the Scarecrow, At Least its not Jonathan Crane.

Was a Epic Escape for Freedom from the Darkness of Insanity and thanks for a Comforting Japanese background that the Character had to take a Vacation to Japan. Overall it was a Creepy Case...

Well done, SD!
Jason Moore

Vigilance247

WOW! That was epic! Score:2618

I am getting better at the asylum games and did not need the walk through. I did struggle with the code word for the lock box. I used the letters that I found but kept coming up with a zodiac name that was wrong. It took me several minutes to get the correct order of letters. I also wasted a lot of time looking for an item in each room but could not find it because it was in the last room.