Hooda Math Escape Room Albany

Started by selfdefiant, February 23, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

You were on your way home and decided to stop in Albany, New York. There was a huge snow storm, and now you are ready to go home. Look around and see if you can figure out how to escape!

http://melting-mindz.com/Hooda-Math-Escape-Room-Albany.swf

MegaMan87X

Its alright, But the chest lock is too confusing. How would you know to figure out the lock sequence. This is new to me. I did the best as a could to find a clue for it, But no such luck.

Only thing was the news papers that are pointed weird though that could lead me, But there was only six. The chest had seven... I'll might find out but still, First time to get puzzled for a long time was good on it. Something more to learn what it is. Especially the millage of the Hudson river.

Edit: Found out eventually in a quick session. So I have to put the arrow box sequence on there left and right respective places then click the empty space.

Also the Hudson river was no clue to open backpack. Try looking at the Relics at the museum front! Straight forward math! Overall, Well done!
Jason Moore

selfdefiant

Yeah, I thought that the puzzle was pretty straight forward but knew there would be some people who didn't understand it. I was hoping for not many! Glad you got it!