Asylum 2020

Started by selfdefiant, October 28, 2020, 09:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

Your friend went missing after talking about exploring the abandoned asylum. You decided to go into the asylum to look for him. Once inside, you realized you can't leave! Explore the asylum and see what you can find to help you escape!

http://melting-mindz.com/Asylum-2020.swf

Vigilance247

Senorfrogone1

Good game. Easier than many others I've played. Sad that I couldn't play the piano!!! :(

MegaMan87X

Score: 3005!

It was a awesome escape from the Asylum at 2020!

All the puzzles where extra fun that i solved them all without a walkthrough!

I may have found a Shoe, But the mission person is still missing on the face of the Earth, Will there be a time to find them at last?

Well done, SD!
Jason Moore

pixelhuntress

Wow, fun asylum escape! I *love* memory games, thx for that one. I guess the shoe is my lost buddy's? Found the safe mechanism a bit tricky- I prefer the ones where you just spin the dial instead of clicking on a side. Not totally sure I used the crystal ball, but guess I'll find out in pt. 2.  Thx SD, great way to start the day! ;D

selfdefiant

Storm

SD I really thank you for this challenging, it was a fun game!  It was work to figure out every clue ...yet I was focus and use logic to help me to stay on task and resolve the the completion of this puzzle.  Great Job SD!!!