Escape Mystic Island Walkthrough

Started by selfdefiant, April 24, 2014, 10:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joy

good a new sneaky, I'm in busy trying, up to blue key now lol

joy

got everything trying gem sequence tried alphabetical order as color order not working

joy

(You put the gems there but not necessarily in the order of the colour clue from the note.) from Wedges, please give a little clue for colour order  :-*

joy

never mind figured colour order out lol & out

wedges

If anyone else is struggling with the sequence of gems, remember the anagram.

krnsmith

I can't get into any more rooms past the black key.  Just have 4 black marbles and blue, yellow and red gem.  Need to light candle.

ibcsurvivor

I cannot find the gold key. Hopelessly stuck!

wedges

You need matches to light the candle. They are on a coffee table. [spoiler]In G.[/spoiler]

wedges

Did you look for the gold key under every stone? [spoiler]Check D.[/spoiler]

ibcsurvivor

thanks for the hint on the gold key - I thought I had looked!! :-[  Now out

krnsmith

I found the the match I'd passed several times.  Still looking for the gold key under a stone.  Not many unless counting the stones on a bathtub and floor tiles.

selfdefiant

Quote from: krnsmith on April 24, 2014, 07:48:02 PM
I found the the match I'd passed several times.  Still looking for the gold key under a stone.  Not many unless counting the stones on a bathtub and floor tiles.
Look[spoiler]at the bottom left[/spoiler]

krnsmith

:-*  Found the gold key where you indicated.  I had clicked everywhere there before, but it was really at the edge.  Thanks.

Pudders

Any hints on where the red gem is please?  It's the only one I'm missing!

wedges

Quote from: Pudders on April 25, 2014, 04:56:34 AM
Any hints on where the red gem is please?  It's the only one I'm missing!

You missed a drawer. It's in [spoiler]C[/spoiler] The clue for the code is on the sailboat but you need a telescope to see it. [spoiler]The telescope is in F, on the coffee table[/spoiler] The clue is not a square root. The code is [spoiler]31674/6=5279[/spoiler].