no access to games

Started by persee1, September 25, 2014, 03:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persee1

I try to make the No. 2 Explore the city but nothing appears, I advertise and then white screen, I tried to go through Yzzim it's the same thing, thinking he had a probmème with my machine, I tried to open a game on News escape game and it works well.
I re-intalled Flash player, but it does not work, so I kno :(

Brigitt

Hello Persee,

I had once in a while the same problem. But when you wait long enough than suddenly the game starts.

gamebug

i too am not able to load the games.............no matter how long i wait :<

selfdefiant

Quote from: gamebug on December 03, 2014, 05:45:55 AM
i too am not able to load the games.............no matter how long i wait :<
Do they work for you on Yizzim?

1sky1heart

I joined this forum today because I was ALSO having a problem getting self-defiant games to load on many sites. This was a problem loading other games too.
I was getting 2032 error messages in the flash player screen, or other times just a white or a black screen.

I found a solution that worked for me. Maybe it will also help other people who are having problems with the flash player not loading melting-mindz, oddsoul and yazzim games (and other games as well).

The solution for me was to clear both caches of flash player and macromedia.

I had to get tech support from adobe (the makers of Flash Player) to find out how to do this because I couldn't find those folders. Just deleting Local Storage Settings from the Storage tab of the Flash Player Settings Manager (the applet) and deleting Browser Settings and Data from the Advanced tab of the  Flash Player Settings Manager (the applet) DIDN'T work!

Here's what Adobe told me:

Remove Flash Player cache

On your computer, select Start > Run. (On Windows 7, click Start and type in Search Programs and Files .)

Type %appdata%\Adobe and click OK.
    Delete the Flash Player folder.

Repeat step 1 and type %appdata%\Macromedia.
    Delete the Flash Player folder.

Also,  some gamers may have a related problem getting games to load if the Hardware Acceleration option is clicked in the Global Settings Manager.

De-select Hardware Acceleration Box in Global Settings

To open Global Settings Manager:

Right click on any flash screen opened to a loaded game.

From the drop-down menu select:
                     Global Settings

UN-check the Hardware Acceleration box.

Close the Global Settings Manager by clicking anywhere on the active game screen.

I hope this helps other users. It was a problem for me for over a year and Firefox users especially report the not-loading problem.

Happy gaming!

selfdefiant

Thanks so much for helping out. I'm going to sticky this!

1sky1heart

Well, this is embarrassing! :-[

Copy/paste errors!  Sorry, but I should make a correction to the last portion of that post which was about de-selecting Enable Hardware Acceleration:

QuoteDe-select Hardware Acceleration Box in Global Settings

To open Global Settings Manager:

Global Settings

UN-check the Hardware Acceleration box.

Close the Global Settings Manager by clicking anywhere on the active game screen.

These instructions should be:

De-select Hardware Acceleration Box in Adobe Flash Player Settings

To open Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager:

Settings

UN-check the Enable Hardware Acceleration box.

Close the Settings Manager by clicking on the close button.