provider cancellation ....

Started by fiddlehead, March 23, 2014, 01:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiddlehead

What/who is going to replace the provider that states it is closing down on the 31st? 

I can't stand losing your wonderful games SD..(I've been playing them for years and years and...)

Tabicantra

YYYeeeaaahh. I just got that too.  Very concerned ???

selfdefiant

It's because Mochimedia is closing. All of our games will continue working! :)

fiddlehead

SD....Thank you so much for letting us know that....!!!!

AxxL

Does the ending of Mochimedia have anything to do with the loss of record lists?

selfdefiant

Quote from: AxxL on April 03, 2014, 07:16:56 PM
Does the ending of Mochimedia have anything to do with the loss of record lists?
Yes it does, unfortunately. The only way we can have high scores now is here in the forum arcade.

AxxL

Ok, it worked fine with Asylum VI but I tried this new Sneaky and I got an error both times I tried, so I gave up. And yes, I was logged in, and I played from the Arcade.

selfdefiant

Quote from: AxxL on April 03, 2014, 08:50:30 PM
Ok, it worked fine with Asylum VI but I tried this new Sneaky and I got an error both times I tried, so I gave up. And yes, I was logged in, and I played from the Arcade.
Thanks for letting me know. It's fixed now!

AxxL

Quote from: selfdefiant on April 03, 2014, 09:22:13 PM

Now it worked, sort of :) No error message this time but the results are reversed so the slowest time will win this  :P

selfdefiant

Quote from: AxxL on April 04, 2014, 09:26:28 AM
Quote from: selfdefiant on April 03, 2014, 09:22:13 PM

Now it worked, sort of :) No error message this time but the results are reversed so the slowest time will win this  :P
Fixed!  ;)