Abandoned In Luxury

Started by selfdefiant, May 27, 2017, 10:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

You were exploring behind your new house and found a trail that led you here to an abandoned luxury hotel. Once you walked inside and shut the door it wouldn't open. Some strange force is locking you inside! You must figure out how to get rid of it before you can leave!

http://melting-mindz.com/Abandoned-In-Luxury.swf

Geminate

This is good but I have to say that this place isn't very luxurious, a decorator's nightmare to be more precise.  The atmosphere was way too light, literately too much daylight - good music though.  As always; why am I being held in these buildings by some strange force?  Wouldn't it be more productive to find out what the force wants, since there must be a reason for it not wanting to let me go.  A clue to the location of the screwdriver would have been nice instead of just expecting players to scan every pixel in the entire house to find it.  So I throw the book at the specter and done...huh?  A whole book of spells and nothing is said, I just toss a book and the force...uh and then who knows, the game ends without explanation or the satisfaction of being set free.  Never can complain too much about free games, but making them more believable, functional and satisfying is important.  Abandoned in Luxury is missing a feeling of completeness.