Games!

Started by lioniz, March 06, 2014, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micprop

Sounds great AxxL!

micprop

Ohmygosh!  I thought I had played everyone of SD's games and I suddenly come across one called "Escape the Old Brewery".  It has a feel like the Asylum games..whoopee ding!  Diving head first into this one!

AxxL

Haha, I told you so. You are lucky to still have a few games left  ;D
Old Brewery is a nice one that I played like 2 years ago. I might join you and play it again!

joy

just found escape old brewery, one I've also missed, looks good I've played all games, great to fine one not played, I'm a total addict, is anyone playing it now

AxxL

Quote from: joy on April 09, 2014, 02:20:14 PM
just found escape old brewery, one I've also missed, looks good I've played all games, great to fine one not played, I'm a total addict, is anyone playing it now

I just finished it. Two years was not enough for me to forget the game so it was solved very quick :) Going to see if I remember the 288-click version.

micprop

Quote from: AxxL on April 09, 2014, 01:51:16 PM
Haha, I told you so. You are lucky to still have a few games left  ;D
Old Brewery is a nice one that I played like 2 years ago. I might join you and play it again!

You were right Axxl..I don't think I played everyone of the games I just this minute came across one called "Escape Fate".  It's just missing the orbs..oh how I miss those!  It's a good one though!

joy

finally managed to play got so distracted phone calls etc. one & only no 1 today he he didn't beat your score though no 2 for month    :D   

micprop

Oh goodie I just found another game I havn't played..."Athens Treasure".  I'm so addicted!

micprop

Athens Treasure, a truly sneaky game..already so challenging at the very start!

joy

found escape brownstone, old one I missed, just played it good game for anyone waiting for new

AxxL

Quote from: joy on April 20, 2014, 09:55:11 AM
found escape brownstone, old one I missed, just played it good game for anyone waiting for new

That was a nice one. I don't think I've played it before so thanks for the tip :)

AxxL

Quote from: AxxL on April 20, 2014, 12:03:32 PM
Quote from: joy on April 20, 2014, 09:55:11 AM

That was a nice one. I don't think I've played it before so thanks for the tip :)

And here is the link if anyone else wants to play: http://www.cafecafegames.com/games/3682/escape-brownstone.html

AxxL

That 250 score in Brownstone had been there too long. Also nice putting down a fellow country man :)

And for once I actually know exactly what move I made that gave 1 click better result !!

selfdefiant

I'm really surprised the scores are still working. They won't for long, it's good you got that in there when you did. :)

AxxL

Quote from: selfdefiant on April 20, 2014, 07:41:23 PM
I'm really surprised the scores are still working. They won't for long, it's good you got that in there when you did. :)

Yeah I was surprised too, but I have replayed a few of your games and they all had the "old" score-list. Maybe they will stay there but no new ones will be made?