Started by selfdefiant, April 11, 2014, 01:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genevieve

Paula

Genevieve

Mtrischi

the green key is in J. solve the puzzle with the candles

Maara

thank you but I've tried but I can't do it...the clue is PLEASE ?

Mtrischi

for the candles: s5p2o6i3l4e1r
lit the candles in this order

Mtrischi

PLEASE is for anagramm in N

micprop

I'm in room Q and I don't know what to do.  I've tried the crowbar, SD and hammer and NOTHING happens!  Someone helppppp!

chicky17

Hi first time in - I have SD, orb bottle and crowbar - no map and stuck, stuck, stuck.

wedges

Use the crowbar in E, in two places.

wedges

The gold key is in the box in B.

Maara

As usual...excellent game SD !!!! Thank you ...

Siyanor

For some reason, the entire screen shows as a hotspot and I get messages about how creepy the place is/wanting to leave no matter where I click. Is there something wrong with my game? Or is this one just different from the others?

Edit: It appears I don't actually need to click on anything to interact with it, just hover over it? Or is that just for the orbs?

micprop

Quote from: Siyanor on April 11, 2014, 10:13:24 PM
For some reason, the entire screen shows as a hotspot and I get messages about how creepy the place is/wanting to leave no matter where I click. Is there something wrong with my game? Or is this one just different from the others?

Edit: It appears I don't actually need to click on anything to interact with it, just hover over it? Or is that just for the orbs?
Hi Silyanor, yes this game is a bit different and I guess SD has made it a bit more challenging to find the precise hotspots that work.  All the messages are there to distract and make us overlook what is important to the game.  You still need to click to interact and find tools etc.

persee1

hello all
I start the game, found the crowbar, the vial and red key, square letter that I know what to do, and I turn around, asylum will my skin :)