Asylum 2021

Started by selfdefiant, November 30, 2021, 09:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

You woke up all alone in this forsaken place. Why are you here? Look around and see if you can find any clues to what brought you here. Along the way, collect items and solve puzzles and maybe you will find a way to escape the asylum!

Play here!

MegaMan87X

Time: 466 Seconds!

A very scary yet Complex way to Escape the Asylum 2021! Couldn't easily Figure out the Journal Entry Color Code without a walkthrough! Yet the rest was Self Explanatory to me.

Easily Glitched though. Do not get the Cross and Dagger first before the Lantern!

Well done, SD!
Jason Moore

Sherlocked

Thanks SD for this new Asylum game!  Great to see the screwdriver, the crow bar, the hammer, the red gemstones, and the ORBS!   Yes--the color combination in the mirror was difficult.
But, as you said--you learned a lot working on this game and that is good to hear!  Appreciate all of your hard work on this!
OK.  I'm ready for the next one  ;D

Tilts

Thank you so much, SD! I had a few glitches and I also had to watch the walkthrough for the journal entry/mirror code (and still can't figure it out) but otherwise a glorious return to form!

MegaMan87X

Time: 504 Seconds!

A Fair Amount of time of Escape! Thanks for Updating and Fixing the Journal Puzzle! It Really Helped.

One has completed and defeated the Darkness alone without a Guide!

Well done, SD!
Jason Moore

pixelhuntress

I was hoping there would be a new asylum! Really needed one now, been missing them. I'm amazed at how well you've made all these features work, with this player. Took me forever but really enjoyed it. thx SD! ;D

selfdefiant

Hollywood

Loved it! The music was amazing too  ;D

pixelhuntress

Forgot to say, I really liked the "autocollect" feature for the orbs. With that same cool sound it seems even more magical this way. And easier. ;)