Replay Medieval Survival Escape Part 6 (Final)

Started by MegaMan87X, March 20, 2023, 08:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaMan87X

http://melting-mindz.com/game_page.php?Type=FLASH&Size=800x600&Game=Medieval-Survival-Escape-Day-6

Time: 1128 Seconds!

At last the Final part of this Quest has come as i Proceed to the Dragon Caves with the Kings Permission!

It was a Long Hot Trek and i Prepared my Fire Potion to Proceed into the Dragon's Cave and it Took Strength to find the Stick in order to Interact with this Awesome Sun Puzzle until it lead me to the Big Dragon which is not Hostile but a Mother Dragon looking for her Hatchling...

As I figured what do with those Mud Balls and i finally figured out i do have a Empty Bottle from my Potion and i Rushed to a Nearby Lake to use water on them which it worked as it lead me to the Dragon Hatchling to Rescue it and Returned it from its Mother which gave me the Dragon Stone in Return.

As i Returned to Castle Town for Celebration for the King, I checked out the Dragon Stone only to Instantly Teleport me back to my Own Time and Home at Last!!!

It was quite the Medieval Adventure in Germany as i Earned Alot of Souvenirs from your Quest and Enough to become Richer as a Accomplished Adventurer!

Well done and Thank you, SD!
Jason Moore