Escape Enemy Base

Started by selfdefiant, August 19, 2022, 10:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

Today is just not your best day! You woke up and found yourself locked inside this sneaky compound!

Play here!

MegaMan87X

Time: 252 Seconds!

A Epic Escape Outta the Enemy Base and i was Lucky to Escape! Think that was Enough time to Escape from the Bad Guys?

The Silver Key was Misleading as it Unlocked Nothing from the Computer Door Below. Thankfully i hacked the Exit Door Controlpad by Screwdriver and the Three Wires to Connect, I was lucky to find the Green one and Escaped Successfully!!

Well done, SD!
Jason Moore

pixelhuntress

That was so much fun!! With hotspots and everything. Escaped in 455 but I took my time to enjoy a classic SD game.
The music was perfect! Rough week so really needed this, thanks SD. <3
MegaMan, didn't the silver key unlock the top desk drawer in the opening scene?

MegaMan87X

There was a gold key under the Desk at the beginning and it worked the same way.
Jason Moore

pixelhuntress

Yes, but the gold key unlocked the bottom desk drawer. The silver key unlocked the top one.

MegaMan87X

New Record: 200 Seconds!

I did it awesome and completed 100% of this Epic Escape game!

I Discovered the Silver Key's Purpose at last as it Unlocks the Second Drawer from the Start area that gives you a UBS Key and used at the Enemy's Computer Room to show a Color Code which is the Sequences for the Super Computer to Unlock the Computer mainframe's left Drawer to get the Green Wire!

Well done for it, SD!
Jason Moore

MegaMan87X

New Record: 122 Seconds!

Did on my PC this time! Microsoft Edge Works Best!
Jason Moore