Abandoned Willowbrook Asylum

Started by selfdefiant, October 24, 2023, 05:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

On a Halloween night filled with festivity and friends, a playful prank led you through overgrown fields to the haunting facade of the forgotten Willowbrook Asylum. An innocent quest to find a friend turns dire as creaking doors shut behind, trapping you in a maze of decaying corridors, where time and sanity fray.

Play here!

Skink

Hi SD!
Thank you for wonderful new game!
But there is an error in the barrel's clue:
https://skrinshoter.ru/sMTAUejiaaK

MegaMan87X

Was really Incredible and Ominous!

The Puzzles where very Perplexing, But it takes great Skill to never give up and use all you can based on your past Experiences through your games by Memory.

However, Your Barrel Code on wall is Incorrect by one Symbol. Please Fix it.
Jason Moore

selfdefiant

Updated the barrel clue! I thought I had changed it in the close up. Thanks!!

CougWife

It's probably just me, but the game hangs very badly on the barrel puzzle.  Any ideas?  Thanks!  Can I save this game to reboot?

selfdefiant

I'm looking into it. The flash player Ruffle could be the problem.

selfdefiant

Quote from: CougWife on October 26, 2023, 02:48:20 PMIt's probably just me, but the game hangs very badly on the barrel puzzle.  Any ideas?  Thanks!  Can I save this game to reboot?
It is supposed to save your progress.

MegaMan87X

Best time: 10:52!

A Epic Escape Outta a Abandoned Willowbrook Asylum in 2023 in a Halloween night from a Prank gone wrong!

It was epic and chilling and the Puzzles where Indeed Challenging but it IS Possible to Solve them on your own without the use of a Walkthrough! It takes Consideration and Memory to escape Outta a Nightmare Epically!

Learn all the Methods and Techniques and you'll be able to Solve them in no time with Greater memory in the Future!

Editors Note: Thanks For Updating the Barrel Puzzle Clue through the Use of Pink Sunglasses.

Well done, SD!
Jason Moore