Axylem

Started by selfdefiant, December 16, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdefiant

You were sent to the haunted asylum to rid it of evil. There is said to be a teddy bear that is possessed by evil spirits. To destroy it you will need help from the supernatural realm. Be careful, if the bear finds you, it will take you and it will take your items and hide them!

http://melting-mindz.com/Axylem.swf

MegaMan87X

Its quite a groundbreaker that way and it could lead to beginner's traps.

This troll bear will steal your items for good, I recommend get the orbs first and to not touch items and use keys at a perfect time and take the amulet first!

Nailed that bear for good. Nice Trick, SD!
Jason Moore

Tilts

All the new games have been bumped off the first page and more people should be able to see this great game!

Tilts

Bumping the new games back to the front page.

selfdefiant

Storm

This was an AWESOME, yet, frustrating and challenging game SD.  A composite collage of previous grand games combines to make Axylem.  However, it was all with a witty twist...the "teddy bear"..... that was how to stop him and get rid of him...it took patience and time...  anyone begging they got it nailed the first time is a liar.  I totally enjoyed the game, although it took me 3 days and some change to finish on my own...I am proud of myself...Notwithstanding, I did make an inquiry on how to rid the bear...other than that, I just tried to figure out the best navigation to the exit for me.  Thank you, SD!

selfdefiant

Glad you enjoyed it. :)

UN

That bear! Blasted thing keeps sending me back to the stone wall room, and I can't get out. I just keep going in circles there. Help!
And, I can't get the walkthrough to work. Doesn't matter what I do with Flash, it just won't work.

drmax

I can not see orbs, yet I have 30 in my collection. I had a diamond looking thing that has now disappeared. I will start over...if doesn't work then there is a glitch

drmax

started over and is working. I need a key in room D, to enter K...so I am stuck

drmax

GLITCH. Suppose to be a silver key, which I did have from the number box. It is no longer in my inventory. Bummer. Not starting over

drmax

Well I wanted to play badly enough to start over. Got that key and opened door. Found screw driver and placed in inventory. The doll showed up, and screw driver disappeared. Nothing disappeared in previous games. Stinks....done!

drmax

disregard...I figured it out

Lady Allista

Can't figure out the three circles box. I guess the NIL is the clue but I don't know how... - guess there is the last crystal. Any help, please?

*EDIT* Found a working walkthrough. Out. But I still don't get the clue to the three circles box... can anyone explain it?

Besides that: Awesome game that kept me on my toes!  :)

clairevc

Quote from: Lady Allista on January 26, 2019, 05:35:57 AM
Can't figure out the three circles box. I guess the NIL is the clue but I don't know how... - guess there is the last crystal. Any help, please?

This took me ages to figure it out but the back of the clip board says T=15!

which means...
[spoiler] take off 5 from the numbers correlating to the Alphabet!![/spoiler]

So..
[spoiler]
N=9
I=4
L=7
[/spoiler]

The correct combination is...
[spoiler]
Move the dials Green 4 times Blue 9 times and Red 7 times[/spoiler]

and voila!